Delivery Specialist - Charleston SC Metro Area
Furniture Rentals, Inc. is seeking a driven and career oriented individual for immediate hire on a full time basis. Our standard operating hours are 9:00AM to 6:00 PM Monday - Friday. Benefits, including health insurance, are available to team members after an initial probationary period and review.
The specific job responsibility is to serve as a Furniture Rentals, Inc. Delivery Specialist in an operations capacity. Ideal candidates for this job should exhibit traits and skills conducive to effective customer service, quality assurance, and efficiency such as:
- A strong desire for career advancement and growth
- A consistent positive attitude regardless of circumstances
- A Genuine respect & concern for others
- A Proactive, dependable work ethic
- Excellent communication skills
- A Clean, professional appearance
- High energy and intensity
- Physical strength & endurance
- Clean MVR
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Be able to pass a drug test initially (and randomly)
- Must have reliable transportation and valid driver’s license
Now Hiring - Charleston Jobs
Furniture Rentals, Inc. is growing our market share, and we are seeking new team members to grow with us. A bachelor’s degree &/ or experience in operations management is preferred, but is not required. Please submit your application through our online portal. If you are selected as a possible candidate for an open position, a Furniture Rentals, Inc. representative will contact you to schedule a follow up interview accordingly.
Please have a thorough understanding of our business before applying or participating in an interview with Furniture Rentals, Inc.
Career Opportunity in Charleston SC / Mt Pleasant SC